My name is Anatolij, and I going to tell you a little bit about myself and where I live.
I live in Ukraine, that is lovely country, it have wonderful landscapes and there live good and kind people.
I think that our life do great, I enjoyed it and travelling as well, (although computer programming and studying English) - and I enjoyed our Carpathians...
Sometimes I go there with my friends, we climb over one of mountains, eat delicious ukrainian "borch" that has cooked on the open air...
Sometimes really funny there,
and the weather kindly meet us on the peak of mountain :)
... but what is about my town - Netishyn, what I think about it?
I like it, maybe I get use to it, it is clean and quiet, although there are about 30 thousand person live here, maybe more, honestly I don't know...
for example, from Wikipedia about my town:
Netishyn (Ukrainian: Нетішин, Russian: Нетешин) is a city in Khmelnytskyi Oblast (province), in the west of Ukraine.
Located on the Horyn River this city of oblast subordinance has a population of 34,267.
Netishyn is the site of the Khmelnitskiy Nuclear Power Plant.
and yes, this town is town-satellite for Khmelnitskiy Nuclear Power Plant
Netishyn is known by different spellings and names throughout the world.
Name in other language Neteshin, Netishin, Netishyn, Netisin.
I would say that I have never researched history of my town which names are correct,
but I have heard some stories, like:
- one story says that one of the historical lords didn't like this place, at that time here was deep forest and swamp, "нетішин" - the word that is mean something that you don't like.
- another story says that town named after local hero Netecha.
- but I prefer story that says this settlement called "Netich", meaning that water did't flow at this place.
But now Netishyn rather nice town with kindergarten, school, recreation center, pleasant streets,...
here some photos
So, here is it - Netishyn, town where I live; and ...
- do you know, I like such thought: "We should be greatfull for.., maybe, everything that located around us". - And how do they said is it mean? "- Your environment", yea.
To be honest, I should say "Thanks" to my town, because at least I live here and it provides me life's satisfaction :) (P.S. in good meaning of course :)
- Have a nice day/morning/night Ukraine and all World!
P.S.S. And Universe,.. and Aliens,... and Black and White Hole... :) :) :)